Lexington Manufacturing – Coon Rapids
Lexington is a highly successful business that emphasizes our values; Team, Can Do, Our Word, Growth, and People.
People who work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance.
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Serves as the liaison and one-stop resource for an assigned customer and the sales team, accountable for managing the ongoing customer account relationship including all internal and external order management and communications. Consults with the other members of the sales team as needed including sales, product development, quoting, pricing and uses judgement and knowledge to make independent decisions. Serves as a back-up for other Sales staff as needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of day to day communications between internal and external customers to include but not limited to; receipt, entry and management of customer orders; timely responses to external inquiries; engineering assistance with new products and programs; and research and resolve issues as they arise both internally and externally
- Acts as a liaison between customers, sales personnel, production & shipping Supervisors to ensure customer orders are entered and are processed on time. Build strong external and internal customer relationships. Keep customers informed if any issues arise affecting completion of orders on time
- Maintains a high level of technical competence of Lexington’s products and services through continuous training
- Performs sales and marketing support duties to include backup for other Customer Service and Sales Personnel absence. Provide support in supporting marketing development, brochures, mailings, etc
- Follow company policies and manufacturing processes to include safety regulations, quality procedures, work instruction and documentation requirements
- Provide feedback on continuous improvement ideas to improve products, processes, standards, etc.
- Address customer complaints and participate in support of Continuous Improvement processes
- Occasional travel to key accounts to maintain strong relationships
- A high school diploma or above. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Prior account coordination/customer relationship management experience preferred.
- Strong and effective customer service and interpersonal skills with both external and internal customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to translate/convert external customer terminology into Lexington “language” that is understood by impacted internal departments.
- Experience and competence with Microsoft Office software and previous experience with ERP software; preferably Global Shop.
- Detail oriented, multi-task and work independently. Requires strong organizational skills.
- Ability to travel on occasion for business.
The information contained in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Responsibilities within are subject to change as deemed necessary by the company.