The ideal candidate will use their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues. This is a tactical as well as strategic role that works with internal partners on identifying financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts. Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
About working for Lexington Manufacturing
Lexington is a highly successful business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement. People that work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance. We like to be successful and we like to have fun. Lexington is highly respected by our customers as a responsive and very reliable supplier. Our people take pride in maintaining our good reputation.
Review the included job details and company information. If you feel like you would make a great fit for this opportunity send us your cover letter and resume.
- Gather and organize financial data from Operations departments comparing actual results to budgets and forecasts.
- Compile and oversee cost and revenue data for preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Perform period close responsibilities adhering to close timeline.
- Act as a resource to Operations regarding all accounting issues, reporting and analysis.
- Develop and monitor key ratios and statistics for the manufacturing operation, including labor, overheads, efficiency and utilization measurements.
- Assess pricing and gross margin for new and existing customers.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Experience with ERP software required.
- Advanced Excel skills in addition to experience with Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and report financial data.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written and provide clear and detail information to others.
- Must be able to work in a team environment to achieve desired results.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Financial Analysis: 3 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- ERP Systems: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Coon Rapids, MN (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off