Lexington Manufacturing, LLC., Coon Rapids, MN (Minneapolis)
What You’ll Love
- Using your analytical talent to help us maintain all hardware and software
- A member of a small IT team that supports all departments of a manufacturing company with 2 locations. Some travel to our Brainerd location and to vendor partner locations will be required
- A family-oriented work environment that is flexible and fun
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Infrastructure Development and Support to include but not limited to alarm and phone systems, internet services, copier leases and printers, etc
- Resolve Help Desk Issues include but not limited to:
- Daily issues (computers/printers/phones-PDA/databases/software/email copying databases/DB tier understanding to allow you to update users systems.
- Researching, proposing, purchasing of all computer related equipment Maintain vendor relationships
- Set up and install new systems / new users / recycle old assets / maintain onsite swap outs
- Maintain user’s security rights to files and folders
- Maintenance and Support (a mix of immediate, project level, and future state).
- Domain Administration – Google Business Apps/Active
- Terminal Server
- Printer Support
- PC Support
- Operating System Support
- Application Support
- Add-on device support
- Interface to machine support
- Smartphone Support
- Member of all IT data teams
- Travel required to other Lexington facilities as needed or assigned
- Other administrative duties to include but not limited to; maintain documentation of all hardware and software; plan for upgrades, replacements, expansions or changes related to hardware and software; monitor various networking activities to maintain performance and ensure compliance with standards and policies; order necessary supplies.
- Requires systems management (hardware/software) in a manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office applications, AutoCAD, Visio, and Web/Internet. Global Shop Software knowledge is a plus.
- General knowledge of Windows 7, 10 and tablets, VMware, VPN location to location, Entre plant/warehouse security and fire systems, Cisco Routers, Meraki Firewall or other internet monitoring/regulating software.
- Requires the ability to troubleshoot hardware, software to include printers and copy machine.
- Must have a high level of customer service; possess organization and the ability to prioritize, function well under pressure, strong analytical abilities and be a team player with high energy.
- Job Type: Full-time
About working for Lexington Manufacturing
Lexington is a highly successful family owned business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement. People that work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance. We like to be successful and we like to have fun. Lexington is highly respected by our customers as a responsive and very reliable supplier. Our people take pride in maintaining our good reputation.
How to Apply
Click on the button below to apply.