1st Shift (6:00a-4:15p, Monday – Thursday) **Scheduled overtime on Fridays
$15.00-$20.00hr Based on Experience
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Setup and operate automated and semi-automated wood processing machinery
- Handles, feeds, inspects and packages raw and finished wood parts.
- Uses computerized equipment
- Communicates regularly with other team members
- Follows company policies involving safety regulations, quality procedures, work instructions, and requirements of material transactions.
- We will train you! You will learn to run machines, use measuring devices and get cross trained in other production cells as you get more experience and show proficiency.
Lexington is a highly successful business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty/Integrity, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Improvement. People who work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance. Lexington Manufacturing makes a multitude of engineered wood components for windows, doors, and other mill-work and related industries, as well as fire-rated door components for the commercial and residential door industry