HIRING EVENT ON OCTOBER 3RD
- Apply first to get qualified to attend hiring event held on October 3rd at 3pm!
- Setup and operate automated and semi-automated wood processing machinery (laminating and sanding equipment)
- Handles, feeds, inspects and packages raw and finished wood parts.
- Uses computers and computerized equipment
- Previous machinist/machine operator experience preferred, but not required.
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment, working with wood products
- Reliable and maintain good attendance
- Strong mechanical skills/aptitude and ability to learn and use computerized equipment
- Able to use measuring devices and tools, read and follow instructions.
- Must be able to stand or walk continuously for extended periods of time
- Must be available to train on 1st shift (7am – 3:15pm)
Pay and Benefits
- $14 per hour. 40+ hours/week.
- 4:10pm-2:25am, Monday through Thursday
- If you have previous related machine operator experience, you could be paid more
- Eligible for medical, dental, 401k and more and PTO.
- Safety equipment provided
- 4 day work week!
About working for Lexington Manufacturing
Lexington Manufacturing makes a multitude of engineered wood components for windows, doors, and other millwork and related industries, as well as fire-rated door components for the commercial and residential door industry. Lexington was established in 1981 and has facilities in Brainerd and Coon Rapids
Lexington is a highly successful, family owned business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty/Integrity, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Improvement. People who work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance. We like to be successful and we like to have fun. Lexington is highly respected by our customers as a responsive and very reliable supplier. Our people take pride in maintaining our good reputation.
How to Apply
- Email your resume to email@example.com, or
- Click on the button below to apply.