3rd shift schedule : 10:00p -6:00a, Sunday-Thursday
Pay: 15+/hr with additional $1.50/hr for shift differential
This machine operator role requires someone who is detail oriented, mathematically inclined, innovative, and a quick learner. If you have these skills, this is the perfect job for you!
- Setup and operate automated and semi-automated wood processing machinery
- Handles, feeds, inspects and packages raw and finished wood parts.
- Uses computerized equipment
- Communicates regularly with other team members
- Follows company policies involving safety regulations, quality procedures, work instructions, and requirements of material transactions.
- We will train you! You will learn to run machines, use measuring devices and get cross trained in other production cells as you get more experience and show proficiency.
- Training will be conducted for several weeks on 1st shift.
Lexington is a highly successful business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty/Integrity, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Improvement. People who work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance.
Lexington Manufacturing makes a multitude of engineered wood components for windows, doors, and other mill-work and related industries, as well as fire-rated door components for the commercial and residential door industry