- Setup and operate automated and semi-automated wood processing machinery (laminating and sanding equipment)
- Handles, feeds, inspects and packages raw and finished wood parts.
- Uses computers and computerized equipment
- Communicates regularly with other team members
- Follows company policies and processes involving safety regulations, quality procedures, work instructions, documentation and requirements of material transactions.
- We will train you! You will learn to run machines and equipment such as micrometers and calipers, and get cross trained in other production cells as you get more experience and show proficiency.
- Training will be conducted for a number of weeks before you start on your own.
- Previous machinist/machine operator experience preferred, but not required.
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment, working with wood products
- Reliable and punctual to work scheduled shifts, and maintain good attendance
- Strong mechanical skills/aptitude and ability to learn and use computerized equipment
- Able to read measuring devices and tools, and read and follow instructions.
- Must be able to stand or walk continuously for extended periods of time
Pay and Benefits
- $14+ per hour. 40+ hours/week.
- If you have previous related machine operator experience, you are eligible for a higher starting rate.
- Eligible for medical, dental, 401k and more and PTO.
- Safety equipment provided
- 2nd Shift: 4:10pm – 2:25am, Monday – Thursday with possible overtime!
- Steel Toed Boots are required – Lexington offers a work boot allowance to employees.
Lexington Manufacturing makes a multitude of engineered wood components for windows, doors, and other millwork and related industries, as well as fire-rated door components for the commercial and residential door industry. Lexington was established in 1981 and has facilities in Brainerd and Coon Rapids
About working for Lexington Manufacturing
Lexington is a highly successful, family owned business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty/Integrity, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Improvement. People who work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance. We like to be successful and we like to have fun. Lexington is highly respected by our customers as a responsive and very reliable supplier. Our people take pride in maintaining our good reputation.
How to Apply
Click on the button below to apply.