Lexington Manufacturing is looking for a maintenance intern to work with the maintenance team to complete document driven data entry and inventory using maintenance software program to track, categorize and maintain the ability to locate a specific item.
What You’ll Love
- Getting valuable hands-on experience
- A family-oriented work environment that is positive and fun
Some realities of this position
- Expect to be busy to help us hire and retain great employees.
- You’ll be interacting regularly with job applicants and internal staff via phone, email and in person.
- We are a growing company and as a result have growing HR needs.
- This is a full-time, temporary position.
- Good, clean working conditions with occasional exposure to dirt/dust and noise are to be expected.
- Maintain inventory, verify part numbers
- Analyzing and reporting of inventory data into software’s
- Finding equipment information
- Knowledge of reference manual
- Work under the direction of plant maintenance team
- Other duties as needed directed by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Perform an accurate inventory audit using assigned proprietary computer technology and equipment.
- Require complying with industry standards, safety regulations and follow Manager and fellow team members direction
- Pick, count, identify and issue parts/materials to software
- Record all incoming material and daily inventory adjustments in the computer system
- Check materials against requisitions, purchase orders or invoices to verify quantity and quality of order and investigate discrepancies or adjust orders
- Record receipts to appropriate forms and or log books
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED
- Good verbal and writing communication skills
- Commitment to fulfill scheduled hours to accomplish assigned duties and tasks
- Willingness to learn and ask questions
- Strong computer skills, time management skills, and previous related inventory experience are preferred.
About working for Lexington Manufacturing
Lexington is a highly successful family owned business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement. People that work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance. We like to be successful and we like to have fun. Lexington is highly respected by our customers as a responsive and very reliable supplier. Our people take pride in maintaining our good reputation.
How to Apply
Click on the button below to apply.