Maintenance Technician I
Hours: 3rd shift / Monday – Thursday 9pm -7:05am
$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS, PAID OUT AFTER 30 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May perform a variety of maintenance duties which requires a limited degree of technical ability and not complex in nature to support the overall Maintenance department. Responsibilities may include general maintenance duties on equipment and facility. May require general supervision and direction to complete tasks.
- Reviews work order priorities on a daily basis and ensure that each duty is completed satisfactorily. Maintains the periodic log of general preventative maintenance activities. Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Prepares work for maintenance activities, including gathering equipment, materials and supplies, loading and unloading materials, and laying out materials and equipment for projects. Also performs cleanup after work is completed, including picking up tools, spills, debris and cleaning work area.
- Maintains communication with maintenance team members to support and keep abreast of current and future duties understanding continuing needs of the department.
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance and inspection checks on equipment, machine tools and building equipment to include but not limited to, forklift, production and CNC machines, saws, hand tools, measuring devices, extension cords, fire extinguishers, cranes, and alarms, exit lights, sprinkler system, dust collector, heating and A/C unit belts and filters, etc.
- Ensure that the facility grounds and parking lots are clean of debris and garbage. Also ensure that the facility is in a safe condition by inspection of the grounds.
- May perform a variety of general duties such as delivery/pick by operating a vehicle, stocking parts, answering phone and any other related support activity, as needed.
- Require to comply with industry standards, safety regulations and follow Manager and fellow team members direction.
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements of education & experience, knowledge, special skills, abilities, attributes, credentials, ability to endure conditions of work environment, etc. required to perform the job).
High school degree and previous experience working in a manufacturing/maintenance environment. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with department members as well as other coworkers and vendors. Also must possess the ability to effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines. Requires mechanical aptitude and the ability to learn and follow instructions. Ability to use all types of hand tools, power tools and measuring devices. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to read and interpret documents such as maintenance instructions, manuals and mechanical documents. Must possess computer experience or ability to be trained.