3rd Shift (9:00 pm-7:05 am, Monday through Thursday)
Pay: $17-$19, plus shift differential
- Operates forklift to move and deliver wood material within and around the warehouse in a safe and efficient manner.
- Loads and unloads processing machinery
- Maintains levels of materials required for production.
- May use hands to handle, inspect, band and or package the raw and finished parts
- Uses a computer to enter material transactions and may assist in inventory and cycle counts.
- Be willing and able to fill in and assist in all areas of the warehouse
- Previous material handling/forklift operator experience in a warehouse environment required.
- Valid and current forklift certification, or able to attain certification
- Previous experience working with computer-based inventory control systems/ERP systems
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment
- Commitment to demonstrating safe work practices
- Reliable and punctual to work scheduled shifts
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Health Insurance
- Dental Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Lexington is a highly successful business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty/Integrity, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Improvement. People who work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance.
Lexington Manufacturing makes a multitude of engineered wood components for windows,doors, and other mill work and related industries, as well as fire-rated door components for the commercial and residential door industry. Lexington was established in 1981 and has facilities in Brainerd and Coon Rapids.