All Shifts! Experience NOT required.
Pay: $16-$20/hr, plus $1.50 shift differential for 3rd shift.
$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS, PAID OUT AFTER 30 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT!
Lexington Manufacturing in Coon Rapids makes engineered wood and fiberglass components for windows, doors, and performs other mill work for other industries. People who work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/life balance.
We are hiring part-time production employees to help with our continued flow of work orders, and are looking for flexible, part-time hours that work with their family/school schedules. This is ideal for students and other individuals looking for good pay on a part-time flexible schedule that could be during 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift hours. We also have full-time, benefits eligible openings.
Jobs could be any of the following: Production assistant, machine operator, painter.
Duties (could include any of the following, based on experience and skills):
- Setup and operate automated and semi-automated wood processing machinery
- Handles, feeds, inspects and packages raw and finished wood parts.
- Uses computers and computerized equipment, hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Communicates regularly with other team members
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Math and mechanical aptitude and ability to use a variety of saws, drills and hand tools.
- Ability to interpret measuring devices, multi-task and follow customer specifications.
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background check
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Lexington production positions require the ability to stand continuously during the assigned work shift on a concrete floor in a warehouse environment with varying hot and cold temperatures. Due to loud noise and dust levels, hearing and eye protection is required (and provided by Lexington). The conditions and material used may be dusty or dirty.
- This position requires varying degrees of standing, walking, lifting, bending, twisting and reaching with hands/arms. The position requires use of vision to inspect materials, product and machines. The ability to lift 40 pounds unassisted is required of all Lexington production positions.