Mission; Building Relationships, Creating Solutions, Delivering Value
Our Core Values: Team, Can Do, Our Word, Growth, People
Team based Quality Assurance Technician who supports the continuous improvement and growth of the organization by supporting our quality system.
- Creates, maintains, and improves documentation systems. Including but not limited to Control Plans, Quality specs, Work Instructions, Manufacturing Setup information, and Safety information.
- Performs and maintains calibration system
- Performs equipment and process capability studies.
- Perform quality testing record data and draw conclusions.
- Supports Product Development and R&D process and activities
- Completes assigned Engineering Change Orders (ECO) and Continuous Improvement Form (CIF)
- Monitors and audits adherence to manufacturing and quality procedures.
- Use statistics and process control knowledge to analyze performance data and drive quality performance improvement.
- Track and report quality measurements as assigned.
- Review and analyze nonconforming material cost and root cause.
- Keep manager informed, on a timely basis, of activities and actions that could affect decisions, planning, performance and etc.
- Leads from the authority of knowledge and by example.
- Read, understand and use this position description as an operating guide for your own job performance measurement.
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements of education & experience, knowledge, special skills, abilities, attributes, credentials, ability to endure conditions of work environment, etc. required to perform the job).
- 2 years experience in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to communicate effectively to gather information from a diverse group and assemble reasonable solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate across various levels of the organization and customers.
- Able to use computer systems software including Microsoft Access, Excel, Power Point, Word, and Adobe Editor.
- Able to use complex inspection tools
- Able to write reports, business correspondence, instructions, training, and procedures.
- Able to stay well organized.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Willing to take initiative.