MACHINE OPERATOR- 3rd shift
Lexington Manufacturing, Coon Rapids
3rd Shift; (9:00 pm-7:05 am)
Pay: $17-$19 to start
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Lexington is a highly successful business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty/Integrity, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Improvement. People who work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance.
- Setup and operate automated and semi-automated wood processing machinery
- May perform a variety of duties or operation of machines that requires a moderate to high degree of technical ability
- Verify specification on SPC, control plans and quality control specifications
- Maintain production of the equipment to full capacity to maximize equipment capabilities
- Perform internal process to include documentation, quality, equipment and output inspection checks
- Handles, feeds, inspects and packages raw and finished wood parts.
- Responsible for transaction accuracy on the assigned material movement and verification process of the production scheduling system
- Uses computers and computerized equipment
- Communicates regularly with other team members
- Mathematical skills desired
- Must be detail and quality oriented
- Requires mechanical aptitude and ability to use a variety of saws, drills and hand tools
- Must posses the ability to interpret measuring devices, multi task and follow customer specifications
- Mechanically inclined
Lexington Manufacturing makes a multitude of engineered wood components for windows, doors, and other mill work and related industries, as well as fire-rated door components for the commercial and residential door industry.
Lexington production positions require the ability to stand continuously during the assigned work shift on a concrete floor in a warehouse environment with varying hot and cold temperatures. Due to loud noise and dust levels, hearing and eye protection is required (and provided by Lexington). The conditions and material used may be dusty or dirty. This position requires varying degrees of standing, walking, lifting, bending, twisting and reaching with hands/arms. The position requires use of vision to inspect materials, product and machines. The ability to lift 40 pounds unassisted is required of all Lexington production positions.