MACHINE OPERATOR POSITIONS – 1st & 3rd shift Available!
$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS, PAID OUT AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT!
Lexington Manufacturing, Coon Rapids MN
Lexington is a highly successful business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty/Integrity, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Improvement. People who work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance.
Pay: $17-$20 to start, plus $1.50 shift differential if working 3rd shift
1st Shift; Monday-Friday 7:00am – 3:15 pm
3rd Shift; Monday-Thursday 9:00 pm-7:05 am (4-10’s)
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Setup and operate automated and semi-automated wood processing machinery
- May perform a variety of duties or operation of machines that requires a moderate to a high degree of technical ability
- Verify specification on SPC, control plans, and quality control specifications
- Maintain production of the equipment to full capacity to maximize equipment capabilities
- Perform internal process to include documentation, quality, equipment, and output inspection checks
- Handles, feeds, inspects, and packages raw and finished wood parts.
- Responsible for transaction accuracy on the assigned material movement and verification process of the production scheduling system
- Uses computers and computerized equipment
- Communicates regularly with other team members
- Mathematical skills desired
- Must be detail and quality-oriented
- Requires mechanical aptitude and ability to use a variety of saws, drills, and hand tools
- Must possess the ability to interpret measuring devices, multi-task, and follow customer specifications
- Mechanically inclined
Lexington Manufacturing makes a multitude of engineered wood components for windows, doors, and other millwork and related industries, as well as fire-rated door components for the commercial and residential door industry.
Lexington production positions require the ability to stand continuously during the assigned work shift on a concrete floor in a warehouse environment with varying hot and cold temperatures. Due to loud noise and dust levels, hearing and eye protection are required (and provided by Lexington). The conditions and material used may be dusty or dirty. This position requires varying degrees of standing, walking, lifting, bending, twisting, and reaching with hands/arms. The position requires the use of vision to inspect materials, products, and machines. The ability to lift 40 pounds unassisted is required of all Lexington production positions.