1st Shift; (7am-3:15pm Monday-Friday)
Pay: $16-$18 to start
- Health Insurance
- Dental Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Lexington is a highly successful business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty/Integrity, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Improvement. People who work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance.
- Setup and operate automated and semi-automated wood processing machinery
- May perform a variety of duties or operation of machines that requires a moderate to high degree of technical ability
- Verify specification on SPC, control plans and quality control specifications
- Maintain production of the equipment to full capacity to maximize equipment capabilities
- Perform internal process to include documentation, quality, equipment and output inspection checks
- Handles, feeds, inspects and packages raw and finished wood parts.
- Responsible for transaction accuracy on the assigned material movement and verification process of the production scheduling system
- Uses computers and computerized equipment
- Communicates regularly with other team members
- Mathematical skills desired
- Must be detail and quality oriented
- Requires mechanical aptitude and ability to use a variety of saws, drills and hand tools
- Must possess the ability to interpret measuring devices, multi task and follow customer specifications
- Mechanically inclined
- We will train you! You will learn to run machines, use measuring devices and get cross trained in other production cells as you get more experience and show proficiency.
- Training will be conducted for several weeks before you start on your own.
Lexington Manufacturing makes a multitude of engineered wood components for windows, doors, and other mill work and related industries, as well as fire-rated door components for the commercial and residential door industry