Installs, maintains and repairs a variety of manufacturing production machines/equipment/tools and performs building maintenance.
Maintenance of machines, controls, drives and PCLs requires a high degree of technical ability and are complex in nature.
3rd shift (Monday-Thursday 9:00pm-7:05am, 4-10’s)
Lexington Manufacturing – Coon Rapids
- $25-$30 per hour. 40+ hours/week
- Previous related Maintenance Mechanic experience, you are eligible for a higher starting rate
- Performs scheduled and as-needed troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of equipment/machines. May require dismantling and cleaning machine, adjust/repair/replace defective parts and testing.
- Fabricates machine guards, install or repair conveyors, replace motors, tear down or replace pumps, gear boxes, maintain fluid collection and or repair electro-mechanical equipment
- Performs building maintenance that may include plumbing, mechanical and electrical issues, dust collector, machine, equipment and furniture installation, remodeling, light bulbs replacement, roofing issues, etc.
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance and inspection checks on equipment, machine tools and building equipment to include but not limited to, forklift, production and CNC machines, saws, hand tools, measuring devices, extension cords, fire extinguishers, cranes, and alarms, exit lights, sprinkler system, dust collector, heating and A/C unit belts and filters, etc
- Follows company policies and manufacturing processes to include safety regulations, quality procedures, work instructions and documentation requirements.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned.
- 2-year related technical degree or 5 years previous experience combined
- Previous experience directly repairing CNC equipment in a manufacturing environment required. Experience working with SHODA equipment preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience with mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, machining, welding, electrical, plumbing and building maintenance experience preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability to use all types of hand tools, power tools and measuring devices..
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as maintenance instructions, manuals, prints, mechanical blueprints and electrical/pneumatic schematics.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Able to follow printed, computer-screen and spoken instructions, and take direction from others.
Lexington Manufacturing has 35 years of experience manufacturing a multitude of engineered components for windows, doors, and other millwork and related industries, as well as fire-rated door components for the commercial and residential door industry. Lexington was established in 1981 and has facilities in Brainerd and Coon Rapids