Material Handler/Forklift Operator
Schedule: Friday-Sunday (7am-7:05pm) – Work 36 hours, receive 40 hours of pay
Pay: $17-$20 Plus $2.00 Shift Differential
· Health Insurance
· Dental Reimbursement
· Retirement Plan
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
Lexington is a highly successful business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty/Integrity, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Improvement. People who work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance.
· Operates forklift to move and deliver wood material within and around the warehouse in a safe and efficient manner.
· Loads and unloads processing machinery
· Maintains levels of materials required for production.
· May use hands to handle, inspect, band and or package the raw and finished parts
· Uses a computer to enter material transactions and may assist in inventory and cycle counts.
· Be willing and able to fill in and assist in all areas of the warehouse
· Previous material handling/forklift operator experience in a warehouse environment required.
· Valid and current forklift certification, or able to attain certification
· Previous experience working with computer-based inventory control systems/ERP systems
· Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment
· Commitment to demonstrating safe work practices
· Reliable and punctual to work scheduled shifts
· Good communication skills – written and verbal
Lexington Manufacturing makes a multitude of engineered wood components for windows,doors, and other mill work and related industries, as well as fire-rated door components for the commercial and residential door industry. Lexington was established in 1981 and has facilities in Brainerd and Coon Rapids