3rd Shift (Coon Rapids)–9:00 p.m.-7:05 a.m., Four Ten-hour days, Monday through Thursday
Pay and Benefits
- $15 per hour. 40+ hours/week.
- If you have previous related material handling, warehouse, and/or forklift operator experience, you may be eligible for a higher starting rate.
- Eligible for medical, dental, 401k and more and PTO.
- Safety equipment provided
- Operates forklift to move and deliver wood material within and around the warehouse in a safe and efficient manner.
- Loads and unloads processing machinery
- Maintains levels of materials required for production.
- May use hands to handle, inspect, band and or package the raw and finished parts
- Uses a computer to enter material transactions and may assist in inventory and cycle counts.
- Follow company policies and manufacturing processes to include safety regulations, quality procedures, work instructions and documentation requirements.
- Be willing and able to fill in and assist in all areas of the warehouse
- Supports continuous improvement by providing feedback on ways to improve products, processes, standards, etc
- Previous material handling/forklift operator experience in a warehouse environment required.
- Valid and current forklift certification, or able to attain certification
- Previous experience working with computer-based inventory control systems/ERP systems
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment, working with wood products and machinery
- Commitment to demonstrating safe work practices
- Reliable and punctual to work scheduled shifts, and maintain good attendance
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to read and interpret documents, such as safety procedures, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and technical specifications
About working for Lexington Manufacturing
Lexington is a highly successful family owned business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement. People that work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance. We like to be successful and we like to have fun. Lexington is highly respected by our customers as a responsive and very reliable supplier. Our people take pride in maintaining our good reputation.
How to Apply
Click on the button below to apply.