Tooling Maintenance – 1st Shift
1. May perform a variety of duties or operation of machines that requires a moderate to high degree of technical ability or is complex in nature. Prepares tooling for Moulder, CNC, DET, Gang rip, Ram tec and specialized quipment, etc and other machines/equipment as required for both Coon Rapids facilities to include but not limited to: new or remade tooling, trimming blades, shape profiles, grinding, etc. Uses hand tools, grinding and dimensioning tools, drills, sharpeners, etc.
2. Verify specification on SPC, control plans, quality control specifications, set up sheets, drawings and or packaging specifications. Uses AutoCad with drawing.
3. Analyzes tooling requirements and maintain tooling condition and inventory. Receives quotes from vendors, purchases, receives and tracks tooling related items. Selects vendors to outsource some tooling responsibilities. Receives and enters purchasing information into Global Shop system.
4. Follow company policies and manufacturing processes to include safety regulations, quality procedures, work instruction and documentation requirements.
5. May handle, transport and store some hazardous materials to include paint, lubricants, cleaners, etc. Trained on use and storage of hazardous materials.
6. Provide feedback on continuous improvement ideas to improve products, processes,
7. May be back-up Machine Operator for the Moulder, Core Line, DET, etc
8. Responsible for transactional accuracy on the assigned material movement, transactional accuracy and verification process of the production scheduling system
Lexington is a highly successful business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty/Integrity, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Improvement. People who work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance.
Lexington Manufacturing makes a multitude of engineered wood components for windows, doors, and other mill-work and related industries, as well as fire-rated door components for the commercial and residential door industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- tooling maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday