This position has been filled. Check back for more employment opportunities in the future.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Lexington Manufacturing Inc., a world-class manufacturer in the heart of Minnesota’s lake country, is hiring a full-time Customer Service Associate to join our Customer Service Team.
Located at Lexington’s Brainerd, Minnesota, facility, we’re offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including health insurance, 401K with employer match, dental reimbursement, and life insurance.
Lexington Manufacturing is a lean manufacturer of close tolerance components for the window, door and millwork industry. Customers from all reaches of North America rely on Lexington’s vision for building relationships that provide customers with innovative market leading products, service, and quality — delivered with integrity and value.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Receiving and entering customer purchase orders into ERP system; acknowledging orders to customers; receiving and responding to customer; providing customer support; quoting products
- Monitor customer orders and scheduled shipment to verify timely delivery.
- Act as a liaison between the customer, sales representatives, production and shipping operations to ensure customer orders and inquiries have prompt and thorough attention.
- Address customer complaints and take an active role in support of Continuous Improvement processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- Experience with aptitude for manufacturing.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Self motivated, accurate performance with attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal skills interacting with both external and internal customers.
If you have the desire for employment in a progressive manufacturing environment, want to work with a dedicated team of talented individuals, and experience opportunities for personal growth, we’d love to hear from you.
Qualified candidates may apply by sending information to:
Anita Wallin, Human Resources
Lexington Manufacturing, Inc.
10055 Thiesse Road
Brainerd, MN 56401
(218) 825 – 8429