At Lexington Manufacturing, people are our most important asset. We foster a team environment that is dedicated to continuously demonstrating innovation and excellence in design. Through manufacturing engineering, quality, environmental stewardship and supply chain leadership, Lexington has become an industry-leading producer of component parts for the window and patio door, architectural door, furniture and structural millwork industries.
With facilities in both Brainerd and Coon Rapids, Minnesota, we offer our full-time employees a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. Below you’ll find our current job openings. If your talents meet our job qualifications and you have the desire for employment in a progressive manufacturing environment, we’d love to hear from you.
“Building Relationships, Creating Solutions, Delivering Value.”
Lexington Manufacturing is dedicated to providing our customers with innovative, market-leading products that are delivered with integrity and value. Our commitment to service and quality is proven — by providing innovative solutions, quality products and short lead times since our company was founded in 1981.
Lexington is fully dedicated to the safe work practices of our associates and visitors alike. We firmly believe that everyone’s safety is essential. With this belief we will work under safe conditions and forever seek continuous improvement practices.
Lexington management is committed to operating its business in a manner which reflects the highest levels of personal and professional ethics. We treat coworkers, customers, and suppliers with respect, fairness and honesty.
Lexington is committed to the fact that our customer relationships are the cornerstone of our future. It is absolutely necessary to understand our customers need for product quality and service. Once a commitment is made to a customer, every effort must be made to fulfill that obligation.
We believe that through the application of lean methods and progressive management of our people, technological, and financial resources we will achieve continuous improvement of our service for our customers, long term security for our employees, and continued growth and profitability for our company.
We believe that employees are Lexington’s most important resource. Employees should take an active part in setting their own goals, carefully balancing family and work commitments. Employees’ participation on productivity teams lends to an environment that fosters change, creates opportunity for growth and encourages teamwork and employee involvement.
We believe in a minimum number of management levels and that responsibility should be pushed down as far into the organization as possible. Simple, efficient systems and company wide open communication will promote good morale and support the company vision.
Please submit your resume to HR@Lexingtonmfg.com
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads production to include effectively communicating with other associates, Supervisor and Plant Manager in set-ups, manufacturing issues, troubleshooting, etc. May perform duties or operate equipment that requires a moderate to high degree of technical ability or is complex in nature. Responsibilities may include, but not limited to, set up and operation of equipment with proficiency and full understanding of the manufacturing processes. May operate more than one piece of equipment requiring a higher degree of technical ability as well as secondary equipment such as Dip Treat, sanders, drills, saws, etc. Uses a variety of hand/power tools and measuring tools.
- Verify specification on SPC, control plans, quality control specifications, set up sheets, drawings and or packaging specifications. Communicate with other team members the specifications to prepare for the run.
- Set up, troubleshoot and operate machine as per the customer’s specifications.
- Maintain production of the equipment to full capacity to maximize equipment capabilities.
- Perform internal processes to include documentation, quality, equipment and output inspection checks.
- Perform basic to moderate preventive maintenance.
- May handle, feed, inspect and or package the raw and finished part.
- Follow company policies and manufacturing processes to include safety regulations, quality procedures, work instructions, documentation and requirements of material transactions.
- Provide feedback on continuous improvement ideas to improve products, processes, standards, etc.
- May provide training to less experienced operators and works with the Supervisor or Plant Manager on employee related issues.
- This person must be a strong leader and able to set up the weekly schedule for their group and able to accomplish it.
- Perform any other duties not specifically stated herein, but which may be assigned by supervisor and are properly and logically inherent to this position. 13. Responsible to ensure Associates perform transactional accuracy on the assigned material movement, transactional accuracy and verification process of the production scheduling system
High school degree. Previous manufacturing experience and equipment operation preferred. Must possess leadership capabilities, computer experience or ability to be trained. Must be detailed and quality orientated. Requires ability to use a variety of saws, drills, hand tools and measuring tools. Must possess the ability to interpret measuring devices, multi task, be able to read and follow customer specifications, follow internal processes and procedure and work in a team environment.
This is in the Brainerd location.